I currently have 10,450 fonts. I haven't looked at them all yet. 6K I know and have looked at, but I purchased an 8K package on Friday. Clearly lots of repeats, but still hit the jackpot on getting more fonts. It's a sickness, I know. But I don't know how other designers can work with only like 20 fonts and honestly the still get better results than I do. I like fonts, though. I just do. I do lots of personal design stuff for friends family and clients (well, potential clients) and I use different fonts all the time. I'm using three different computers right now, though, so making sure I have all the same fonts on all computers can be tricky, but I always have my master folder on my portable drive.
Speaking of which, I need to get DVD's to back up said portable drive as well as a second drive. I'm running out of room. Zeus said he doesn't get how anyone needs 500 gigs. I told him he's not taking the right pictures! 300 gigs are just pictures.
Anyway...Today is chore day. I"m doing laundry, cleaning my room (kinda) and working on my resume and portfolio. I'd also like to scan some pictures too but I don't know if I'll make time for that.