Been feeling good this week. YAY. I think I could really dig living alone. I know I could because I don't look forward to Turlach coming home from deer camp.
Anyway...
Why can't people follow directions? I've found that several times at work this week that people just don't listen. I don't know why anyone tries to take control of my projects. In the end, I'm going to do what's best for the project and not what others like. I don't want a calendar filled with employee pictures. They mostly suck and it won't be interesting to people outside of work. This calendar I'm making isn't just for CE. it's not just internal. We went through 2000 last year and we only have maybe 600 employees. Customers take them. Sponsors ofcourse get them and why would they want to sponsor a calendar of stupid employee pictures? They wouldn't. End of story. So...I'm very much in the mind set of doing what I want when I want to do it.