We're still in the hospital. She's now in isolation because of a new bacteria present in her body - one that is highly contagious, apparently. It supposedly doesn't pose a threat to her health or a change in her health status. It's just another bacteria her body is fighting. It's similar to MRSA in that it doesn't respond to most anitbiotics. It is treatable, though. I imagine this kind of puts a definitely status of having to spend Christmas in this dumbass hillbillyville city.
I hate the Roloffs. Or maybe it's TLC I hate. It's hard to tell because god knows how their lives are edited for viewership. Their display of wealth is disgusting, especially in times like these. Hiring people to decorate your house when you have 4 very healthy and able children to do it is absolutely ridiculous. Spending that kind of money when people can't afford gifts makes me sick. I'm one of those people who can't buy gifts for anyone this year. I'm spending all of my money on this stay in the hospital with mom. It's not free...trust me.
There was supposed to be a big storm today but it seems to have pooped out. I was hoping dad would come visit...so was mom. But he's pissing me off. I feel he's being lazy as hell. If the weather is fine he needs to get his ass up here. That's BS that he is at home. It hurts moms feelings but she'd never admit that.
I'm sick to death of hospital food.
What else can I whine about? I'm irritated that mom has a different nurse every 8 hours. She never has the same nurse twice and constantly has to re-explain why she's in the hospital. It's tiresome.
Ok. I'm done wining....for now anyway!