But I'm scared to death of the new versions of Adobe CS. I know my way around CS2 so well. CS4 is killing me, but I've only used it for a few minutes. I imagine it'll get better soon. I wonder how accurate the color is on this monitor? It seems accurate.
I just watched Burn After Reading. Don't ever watch that movive. What a piece of shit! It was so stupid. I absolutely hate it when movies are marketed one way and are so 100% not what they were marketed as. I don't pay attention to reviews because they piss me off, but had I read reviews of this, I probably would have avoided it. Seriously...one of the dumbest movies I've seen.
I'm tired. It's too early to be so tired. I think I'm going to watch Bones in bed and probably go to sleep early. I have a very busy day tomorrow.
SHIT. I forgot to call my Aunties. I keep meaning to call them but now it's late. I wonder if it's too late to call. I guess I'll find out.