...to not talk to him, but I'm sticking to my guns. You're not a friend if you try to dictate when I can and cannot say to you. You're not a friend if you can't be even polite enough to acknowledge my difficulties and that I need to talk about it even if you lie and tell me it's ok. You are just not a friend. YOu're selfish and self centered. I "listen" to and comment on stuff you tell me regardless of what I think about it. Thats what friends do. You're not willing to do that, so fuck you. And I want to tell you this, but I won't give you the time of day. If you email again asking if I'm still mad then yes...I'll tell you what I have to say and that'll be the end of that.
I'm feisty today. I'm just ready to fight with anyone.!