Saturday, April 21, 2012

I am still Brennan

First and foremost:  "The Real Joey":  Who are you?  Why do you want to add me as a friend on windows live?  I'd be SHOCKED as hell if someone other than me reads this blog.

I read old entries again and I'm so thankful that I wrote a day by date type of thing when mom was sick.  That one post is exactly what I was looking for.  I knew I wrote it, but I didn't quite not where. 

Today I'm finishing up season one of Lost.  Kind of waiting to see if Fashionista is going to want to see a movie.  She had mentioned it before, But I don't know if I should call her or if I should wait for her.  Doesn't really matter.  Well, it does because I'd like to know what's going on.  At the moment I'm just sitting and waiting.  I could be doing homework or laundry or grocery shopping or listening to Catching Fire on audio books, but I find myself not wanting to do much of anything.  Reading about mom makes me want to get back on the health bandwagon.  But I don't see that happening today.  I need to fight the urge to go to Culvers!!  I"m addicted to that place!!

Um...I guess that's it.  I'm just wasting time.