Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ok

I'm pathetic, yes.  Last night I posted a blog on both LJ and MySpace, hoping to reach one specific person.  It was a little whiney but 100% true and real about how lonely I am right now.  She just doesn't say shit to me anymore.  She used to be my best friend.  What the fuck.  I know she's changed.  A lot.  And not for the better, that's for sure.  But I was hoping we'd still be friends.  I don't know why I still want to be her friend.  I guess it's because she was my best friend during a very significant part of my life.  Maybe I wasn't a good friend back.  I don't know.  Maybe I'm dillusional to think that I can be friends with someone for a long time. 
 
Whatever.  I"m pissed and hurt, but I'll get over it.
 
Slept all night again.  That's three nights in a row!!  YAY BRENNAN!