Wednesday, September 17, 2008

ugh

My scar is very irritated today.  I'm tired.  Can't sleep.  I hate being tired. 
 
Rowen asked me to do a project for work.  I really shouldn't, but I probably will.  I'm more bored than I am tired. 
 
Seriously though, I want to sleep.
 
I've been having a really hard time with the no babies thing.  I tried to go into support chat rooms but all they were doing is soliciting for cyber sex.  It was very frustrating and disappointing.
 
I'm lonely, too.  I sit here all day with no one to chat with.  I text with friends and family, but I want new friends.  I want to talk to someone who understands what I'm going through and how I'm feeling.  And for some reason, I know there's something in me eager to seek out a fight with a stranger who says they don't want to talk to me because I can't have children.  I want to yell and scream and cry, but I can't.  I cry everyday, but not like I want to cry.  I just want to boohoo, but for some reason I haven't let myself let go. 
 
Ok.  gonna find something to either occupy my brain or make me fall the hell asleep.