Been a long frustrating day. Figuring out how much the freelancer is making definitely turned out to be a massive demotivator. Why should I do anything? She's getting paid the price of three of me...let her do it and I'll just sit here and be the lowly assistant that everyone treats me like. It's just so frustrating. I ask and ask and ask and push just a little bit be included in more of the marketing planning/strategy meetings and Hestia REFUSES to include me. I'ts not fair. I want to learn!! She's absolutely stalling my learning process and that's something that is valued at this company - or at least I thought it was and in other roles it most certainly is. Just not in marketing. The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced that she is definitely threatened by my education. Why else would she not let me learn? I don't get it. I'm not gunning for her job. I just want to know how the process works here so I can apply it to future jobs. I see ALL other directors, leaders, vp's doing sharing their knowledge - why should SHE be the exception?