Sunday, January 24, 2010

I am cleaning

I have a not really date tonight.  I don't want it to be a date.  I'm not sure how interested I am in him.  I take that back.  I know I"m not interested in him in any romantic way.  I just hope he feels the same.  There's one guy I like and I don't think I'm giving up on him.  Plus I don't think I want a relationship right now.  But it'll be dinner.  I'll bet my invisible friends any money that he doesn't pay! 
 
Anyway.  I'm cleaning to get ready for the upcoming vaca.  l was supposed to help Romy with her kitchen, but I forgot and spent yesterday being irresponsible spending money I didn't need to spend.  Yet, I'm not experiencing buyers regret yet.  My space solution is solved and I think this is just going to work well.  ANYWAY.  I feel really bad I'm kind of blowing off Romy, but I gotta take care of my stuff here.
 
Well, back to cleaning.