Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Apparently

Things at work are not good at all.  Something is going on that they're not telling me.  Whatever.  Just gives me more motivation to get the portfolio out there.
 
I think Turlach just came home.  God I hope not.  IF he did, I'll claim exhaustion and go to bed.  I just want to be left alone.  I don't want visitors.  I don't want to listen to him talk about how his abdomen is uncomfortable.  Whatever Turl.  Preaching to the choir.
 
Zeus and Hera finally named the baby. Very pretty name :)  I'm glad they had a girl! 
 
I'm cranky.  I want to do stuff.  I want to do laundry.  I want to go to the damn store.  I want to cook something more than fucking grilled cheese.  I want to take pictures.  I want to go for a ride.  I think I need to talk to the doc about hormones.  Days 3 and 4 i'm moody as fuck.  This isn't working. 
 
I don't think that was Turlach.  The puppy didn't come running!