Turlach ... well ... I think a lot of it is me and I shouldn't complain about the fact that he thinks we don't need to go to the store (even though we have no food) and I won't complain about how he says one thing and does the opposite. I'll complain about how my hormones are completely imbalanced and how the doc needs to fix that and how my pain is fucking irritating me and how fustrated I am with sitting here doing nothing. That's what I'll bitch about.
I'm taking a close look at the wedding pictures from well over a month ago so I can edit them. Again....it's something that Turlach is fucking irritating me about. FUck you turlach. You are not my boss. You are not my agent. I told them it'd be a while before I could start editing but your fucking little bitchy ass keeps asking why I'm not working on them. Oh I don't know...I just had my fucking internal organs ripped the fuck out of me and I'm feeling a little less than energetic.
Man I'm fucking pissed today. This sucks.