Yesterday Turlach was quite sick. He's still not feeling well today. I wanted him to go to the ER, but he refused. I understand because he has no insurance. He needs to find some kind of cheap plan because he can't ignore things like this. I think he has dad's IBS. I was feeling great and happy to help him yesterday. I even drove to the store and that turned out to be a great lesson - I don't need to be driving anywhere. It hurts! My incision feels very irritated today. Oh well. It'll get better.
I"m trying to decide on a movie to watch.
And....I have no business trying to have a portfolio. My work sucks. I sit here and surf the net looking at other portfolios, and my work doesn't compare in the least. I'm not sure how to make my work look as professional as other people's work looks. My pictures kinda suck. I'm not as good as I like to think I am. Some pictures are great, but they are very few and very far between. And my design work...I don't know. I consider myself more of a hack than a designer. I put things together. I don't create things. I don't know. My self esteem isn't booming right now, I guess.
I think my hormones are not great. I think I should change my patch every three days instead of every 4. I'll talk to the doc about it. It's not been long enough to be all upppity about not feeling well. I need to give it more time.
Why am I watching a fucking sad movie???????????? I cry enough as it is. But it does have Kevin Smith....he's a hoot.
Ok. I am going to further critique my work and feel a little worse about myself!