Friday, September 12, 2008

I am in pain

Today's not a great day.  I had a full lunch - bowl of mac and cheeses.  My most favoite meal ever.  I went to the doc this morning because I haven't had bm's and I'm a little sick to my stomach and it was freakign me out.  But the doc, not my normal doc, said I'm fine and was very happy with how i'm getting around. 
 
It's very hard for me to ask for help.  I think that's more obvious to me now and explains why I have a hard time at work.  I won't ask for help.  I don't know what the deal is with me, but I think maybe I feel like asking for help makes me vulnerable and weak.  Two things I never want to be seen as.  I'm strong.  I can do anything.  But in reality, I can't and I have to learn how to change the way I go about things. 
 
Anyway...I've been trying to get in touch with Bozrah.  She's ... I don't know.  I love her to pieces.  She's one of three people I'd consider my best friends, but she's high maitenance.  She needs counseling more than anyone else I know.  We all need it - I'm well aware of that and freely admit I could definitely benefit from professional counseling.  But she needs it desperately.  She is so self doubting. 
 
Ok. I feel like i might actually move some bowels!!  Yes...My life had been reduced to this kind of excitement!