I will concentrate on photography while I'm off of work. Maybe. I'm undecided, really. I don't know what pain I'll be in. I'm considering shortening my time off of work to 6 weeks. But that's mostly because I don't think my doc will give me 8. I hope he does because I think I need the time off, but I doubt he will. He's Dr Asshole for a reason.
Back to photography. I'd like to at least post more pictures here and elsewhere if nothing else. The problem is that all of my pictures are on a portable hard drive. OH! BRILLIANT IDEA. I can hook my external drive to Turlach's computer - he has a dual layer dvd burner. At lest that way I can get dvd's of the pictures. Still...I don't have enough dual layer dvd's. I have over 200 gigs of pictures to back up and it's making me nervous that I don't have backups right now.
Ok. I'll worry about that later. This is a fun distraction, however, from today's big fucking surgery. I'm getting nervous.