Monday, September 8, 2008

Today's the day

I didn't think I'd be on or able to even consider blogging today, but it's early and there's no way my ass can get back to sleep. I go to the hospital in two hours.

Word to the wise - don't drink blue gatorade with a drug designed to clean out your system - everything that comes out will be blue. I feel like a damn alien! TMI? sure. Do I care? Not really!

I'm surprisingly calm this morning. I'm going through my nesting sort of thing. I didn't clean my room as I had planned. It's clean enough but if I have visitors, it needs to be cleaner. So I think I'll resort to the "throw it in the closet and shut the door" trick. I can deal with it when I'm able to lift things again.

Phelan has no phone right now, so there's no way for my family to get in touch with him after my surgery. I hate that. I understand, though. My phone gets shut off, too. But he was doing so well! I bet his phone is super expensive though - he has a pricey phone that has a pricey package to go along with it. I can't even afford what he has. Maybe he got it for show when he came home? hard telling. He's like that. I say stick with the cheap. No one cares what kind of cell phone you have. Dont' get me wrong, I'd give my right arm for a blackberry, but I know that'll just addict me that much more to work. But hey...hmm..I bet you good money that if I got a blackberry, work would pay for part of my cell bill!! Now there's an idea! I still need to fill out the form to get them to pay for my wireless at home since I'm sometimes expected to work from home.

Anyway...I think I'll check my work email, shower and the sit, wait and stress. wish me luck, invisible friends!