I love my dad. Really I do. There isn't anyone else in the world I'd want to have raised me. However...he cracks me up. He's on the phone with some online service and he's making up all of these laws he says they've broken "Fraud by Wire", "Misleading Senior Citizens" both of which are federal offenses, by the way. I love him!
Mom is not doing well at all. She had a stroke last week. She's lost the vision in her left eye. She's scared to death. And she's been acting a little odd lately. She seems confused sometimes. I'm worried sick about her. I'd like for her Dr to get an MRI or something to see if anything has affected her brain. her last specialist (she has some weird auto immune disorder) disregarded her symptoms and stopped treating her with out referring her to someone else or saying he's not qualified to treat her...nothing. And now her disease is out of control causing devestating changes in her body. It's ridiculous. I'm going to write to that dr and threaten a lawsuit. it's ridiculous. He completely mistreated her.
In other news, I'm recovering just fine now. It's been 6 weeks today since the hysterectomy. I feel lots better. Pain is very minimal and present only when i've been sitting up straight (like in a work chair) for a significant amount of time or when I'm tired, which feels like ALL the time. That's the only thing I haven't seemed to get over is the exhaustion. It sucks.
Ok. Time to sit somewhere else! have you missed me, my invisible friends?