Friday, October 3, 2008

Photography kick continued...

I'm doing everything I can to learn more and more about photography.  Fonti, a friend from work, referred her sister Somero to me for wedding photography.  I'm not a professional.  I have no equipment.  I know I can do a good job and I believe in my skills, but I would rather be someone's apprentice so I can get some more exposure to wedding photography.  I don't know how to go about doing that.  I'm looking at on line information about lighting and just general tips for taking pictures of couples and such. 
 
I just need to find a way to build my confidence as well as my portfolio.  I don't quite know how to do that.  I'll do my best.  Maybe I can get H's family to do a session with me.  That would be good practice for me and free pictures for them.  I'll ask her about that.  Maybe RG would be willing, too.  I need experience.