I am super bitch today. I'm absolutely IRATE. I woke up pissed and plan to stay pissed until I find a new job. It is my current understanding that I am only getting a 5% raise. I'm so far beyond pissed there is no word to explain it. And they have a 5 year plan to officially put me into the position that I AM ALREADY DOING! So basically they don't plan to pay me for the work i'm doing for five effing years. I'm so so so fucking pissed. And hurt too because apparently they don't think I'm worthy.
So...I have a 5 month plan to move to Chicago. I'm going to start applying for jobs and getting my portfolio together immediatly. If you could help me by pointing me in directions of cheaper but safe places to live in Chicago, that'd be awesome. I know nothing about the city, so I don't even know where to start looking for a place to live.
I am even thinking of saying I'm sick today so I don't have to see these fuckers and pretend that everything is fucking hunky dory. It's not. i'm not happy. I really hope Hyr was just pulling my leg, but he most definitely led me to believe that I am not getting a significant raise at all. He said the raise I'm getting won't help my financial situation. I hope he was kidding. I hope that this meeting tomorrow I find out that I'm getting the level raise I deserve and the pay rate I need and deserve.
I just need to get through the day, though.