Friday, November 14, 2008

Letters

Dear Gether -
 
I think you might need ridilin!  FOCUS.  It's a really great thing to do!  I don't have the time to answer your questions and answering them only makes me realize what the fuck am I doing still working here?
 
Dear Zeus -
 
I really do like working for you, but you piss me off sometimes.  It's nice to know that i'll never move ahead and that I'll only ever be seen as an assistant.  That hurts my feelings and pisses me off to no end.  YOU piss me off to no end sometimes.
 
Dear Zeus' friend -
 
I want to meet you!!  I hope you're not married because you are such a huge flirt.  I love talking to you on the phone.  You need a name.  I'll figure that out later.
 
Dear everyone else.
 
Fuck off
 
 
Dear invisble friends -
 
I bet you really missed my letter!
 
 
Smooches!
 
Brennan!