Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Yuck

I'm stressing myself out here. 
 
1.  Amira has really fucked up our internal website.  Like seriously fucked it up.  She's very task focused and not content focused.  For the web content, you need to both finish the job and deliver a high quality product.  You can't just get it done and not care about content.  Also, she's really fucked up our weekly updates, apparently.  the way she's been doing our headline news has created a hole for items to drop into before they get to the plant employees who don't have time to see the news electronically.  Not cool and a huge fucking headache for me.
 
2.  I'm completely stressed about my medical bills.  I need to just do something about it.  I hate feeling so very stressed out and worried.  Being out of happy pills doesn't help my situation at all.  I feel very unsettled and confused about all of my medical bills.  I fucking hate bills.  I'd rather ignore them.
 
3.  While I've gotten a lot done today, it's not enough.  I have so much to do and this afternoon can't get around to focusing on it.  That's a problem.