Thursday, December 4, 2008

Well...

I think the jury is still out on Facebook.  People are emailing me now because Turlach deleted his account.  Whatever.  The only reason Ciriddy emailed is because she has an obsession with Turlach.  Turlach was not nice to her at all.  He used her and should be ashamed of himself.  On the otherhand, it's too bad Ciriddy doesn't think that Turlach is a pig and still wants him.
 
Nothing against Turlach at all - love him to pieces.  But I've been on Ciriddy's side of that kind of relationship and it's not fun nor is it fair.  It's bullshit, actually.
 
Work's been keeping me very busy.  I'm doing my best to stay focused.  yesterday was good.  Today is starting off ok, but not stellar.  I got some things out of the way that I don't like to do.  At least I don't really have to think about them for the rest of the day.
 
I'm wearing a green sweater today.  it fits but to me it feels tight.  It doesn't look bad - as a matter of fact it looks good, but I'm so far from comfortable.   And my incision has been hurting.  i'm considering going to the dr about it.  I'm starting to get a little worried.