Friday, January 16, 2009

I am back at the hospital

Mom's having another surgery today.  Not exciting news.  Not fun, either.  I"m stressed out.  I hurt my back.  and EVERYONE is pissing me off.  I feel bad about it, but mom is too.  I'm a horrible person.  I'm tired.  I'm in pain.  I'm grumpy.  I'm stressed out about moving.  OH....
 
Turlach got a new job up north, so he's moving in with the folks in two weeks.  So I'm pretty much fucked.  Don't get me wrong, i'm really glad he got the job and proud of him.  I'm excited for him to move out and I'm even more excited for me to have my own place.  HOWEVER...I don't know if I can get into a place in two weeks.  I'm really freaking out about that.  I halfway have my heart set on one place.  I bet I end up in a fucked up house that I don't want to be in.
 
man....i'm just pissed at the fucking world today.  Time to go read more Bella and Edward.