Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hi

Hi mom....today is Saturday January 17th.  Shawn asked me to leave the hospital today instead of tomorrow because of the roads and because we have so much to do.  I'm sorry I made you make that decision.  I didn't want to leave at all but I also didn't want to ask Shawn to make the extra trip up to TC just to get me.  I thought if you really wanted me to stay you'd have asked, and I know you would have.  It's just so hard for me to leave you alone there.  I hate the thought of you being all by yourself and I've felt awful about it all night.  I know a lot of it is that I just really need to sleep, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.
 
So I decided to write you an email and I hope I follow through and keep writing emails so you have a bunch of fun stuff to read when you finally get home. 
 
I miss you so much.  It was so scary for all of us when you were so sick.  We didn't know if you were going to make it through those first few nights and munson.  It was torture, but I thank God that you did make it through.  I guess I need to learn to be patient for you to be able to come home and for me to be able to see you whenever the hell I want to. 
 
But I'm scared to death that if I leave something will happen and I'll never see you again.  Everyone tried to get me to leave Munson in December, but I just couldn't.  I'm glad Kenyatta let me stay up there.  I wish things were better at the company right now for me to be able to stay up there again, but that's not a possibility.
 
Anyway....I just needed to share that with you.  I miss you more than you can imagine.