Many things are driving me insane today:
Amira. She's just pissing me off, I guess. She's not even trying to do something before asking me how. TRY IT FIRST! it's not like this is the first time I've asked her to do something like this. It's a bi-weekly thing. She's not stupid. I don't know wtf her deal is, but it's pissing me off. And as usual she's in a bad mood and doesn't feel good. Save it. I'm not in a good mood either and my ear feels like it's going to fall off, but I do my work. I don't whine (outloud). I get my fucking work done. Take a cue from me!!
Tanner. She knows how to do what needs to be done. I know that doesn't make sense. But she fucking grates on my goddamn nerves. She needs pages added to the internal website. She's 100% capable of doing that on her goddamn own. What the fuck is the deal that she can't do it now? Fuck you, Tanner. Do it your fucking self.
life. you suck right now life. Get your shit together.
Turlach. He needs to decide what the fuck he's going to do so I can fucking plan accordingly.
WTF...are my hormones not working anymore? Happy pills not doing it? I hate feeling so damn pissy all the time. I irritate myself. Brennan, you're a fucking bitch today. Get the fuck over your mood and get to fucking work! And while you're at it, find something to do at work other than email friends....get the fuck busy.