Well not really a bad day, but I'm just in a bad mood. Don't really feel good. cold. Tired. Already not looking forward to going back to work. With the way the economy is going, I don't know if I'll be able to get a loan for school, and that sucks. I want my MBA! I'll find a way to get it, I guess.
Turlach is home from work. No work to speak of this week plus the evil boss is going to be out helping his wife cook for the polish festival this weekend.
I emailed my boss today that I'll be back a week earlier than expected. He seemed really happy, so that's good. I'd like to try to see them this weekend, but I don't know if I have the energy, pain or emotional tolerance for rides, in and out of the car and seeing a newborn baby without bursting into tears of self pity.
I might go for a ride tdoay. I'm bored. I can't stand sitting here. I can't sit at the upstairs computer because Turlach is using the computer chair and I can't sit in that other one. Today just fucking sucks I guess. I'm pissy at everything.
This hormone patch thing isn't working.