I really want to be a real photographer. But for not, I just want to be a better photographer. I"m addicted to Digital Grin right now. Those photographers make me feel very inferior, but I know I have a good eye for photography and have taken a good share of great shots. I just want to talk to real photographers. I have so many questions. How many shots does it take to get that perfect shot for you? How do you prepare? And don't even get me started on wedding photography. Good lord, I have questions. I could ask Len, but we don't talk anymore and I hear she's just a completely different person now. So I think I'm going to do my best to network my way to photographers!
Want to know a sick secret, my invisible friends? Turlach pees with the door open. No wonder he's single. And no wonder why I'm looking for my own damn place!