Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wedding Photography

I'm going through and editing the better pictures from the wedding in August.  I have a huge list of things to do and not to do for the next wedding I shoot.  August was unorganized.  They didn't know what they wanted.  THey didn't have a schedule.  They didn't tell me what things were going to happen that they wanted photographed specifically.  Looking at the pictures I wish I had more information before the wedding.  Next time will be better.  I need to research how other photographers do it.  Do they have a list of shots they want?  What are their contracts like?  What are their expectations?  I know what I want next time. 
 
That reminds me.  I need to get in touch with potential client #2.  She may have moved on by now and that's ok, but still...I need to follow up with her.