Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I am early today

I did it!  I got up earlier than normal to get a head start on the day.  Go me!  Ofcourse, now I'll be exhausted by the time 7pm rolls around, but whatever.  I hope to get more accomplished this morning.  Maybe I can make this a habit.  Not 100% likely, but still.  AND....Zeus sent an email late last night asking an excel question and I was happy to reply to him at ass o'clock so he knew how early I was in :)  I've been looking for just that opportunity.
 
Today is lunch with Audra Roughnight.  She's ... well she's annoying at the very least.  She means well, so I try to take it easy on her.  There have been, however, several occasions when she's tried to throw me under the bus here at work and she knows well enough now not to ever attempt that again.  She knows I see through her BS and will call her on it. 
 
Tomorrow is lunch with Rowen.  I adore her - she's a lot of fun and we're alot alike.  I just don't know if I can afford lunch.  I'll have to be cheap with Audra today so I can have a nice time with Rowen tomorrow.
 
Time for work!  But first...I love this blog :)