First: Moses was insane. Didn't anyone think it was weird that he was talking straight to God? Come on...he's certifiable!
Second: Why the F are we having presentations involving the bible and Christianity at work? Freedom of religion and all is great, but just because one person is all church, doesn't mean we all are. For all they know I could be atheist. Just because we're in the bible belt of this state doesn't mean everyone is effing christian. I am christian, but I think scripture and prayer has absolutely no place in the office. None. Maybe I lived in Cali too long where people are very sensitive and tiptoe around religious talk - but I liked it like that. I don't care to sit there and listen to verses from the bible. Maybe most of my issue is that I think the bible is purely fiction, and these people think it's fucking historical documentation! It's not! Moses didn't climb up a mountain and receive stone tablets from "God"! That never happened! There was no Adam and Eve. There was no Noah or an ark! They are all stories and fables to teach people what is considered right and wrong.
I guess that IS my issue. I'm christian but don't believe in the bible and I think it's shit when people sit there and read from the bible like they're reading a speech made by President Ford. President Ford really made speeches. Moses didn't!
Whatever. That meeting is the bane of my existence sometimes. It's torture and I could be doing real work.