This has to just bite Clucker in the ass! Gaius emailed me to ask for help on a talk and presentation he's doing. This is a HUGE thing - both his talk and asking me for it. Clucker will shit her panties. She thinks that she's queen bee, but she isn't. It will make her jealous and drive her insane that Gaius is asking me for help on something she should be capable of doing. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it. It tickles me to no end. I never said I was nice!
Cago should be back today. I hope his vaca went well. His wife is the bitch from hell...hence the name BFH. I hope she behaved that that Cago was able to have a good time.
Florentina posted about getting Kasper out of jail. She's got issues. Seriously. In her post she said some key things that are definitely troublesome. She said "if WE can do.." whatever. Whenever she talked about Kasper, it was WE. Not him, not Kasper....WE. This worries me. She's taking on Kaspers problems as if they are her own. She has bailed him out EVERY SINGLE TIME he's been in trouble. He belongs in jail or rehab. Rehab would be much better for him. He needs counseling. At this point, they all do. Kapser as serioulsy fucked things up. And Kasper is going to be required to hand over names of drug ring leaders - Florentina thinks that's no big deal. If the ring leaders he names are big enough, their lives could be in danger! She's fucking clueless. I love her to pieces, but she apparently will have to learn the hard way that Kasper isn't done fucking up. I give him 6 months before he's back in trouble again, and that's being nice.