Thursday, August 28, 2008

I am sorely disappointed

I don't think I'm getting the level raise I want and need.  Hestia and Zeus met.  Zeus told Hestia he didn't understand why I want an MBA - I don't need it to be an assistant.  WHAT THE FUCK?!  Hestia told him I don't want to be an assistant.  But I know just where I stand with Zeus.  I'll never be anything but an assistant to him.  I'm so disappointed and sad.  I really love the company I work for.  it's the first job i've been proud of and employer i've been proud of, too.  I get to do great things, but I dont' fucking get paid for them nor do I get recognition for them.  I have to move on.  it sucks.  It's not even about looking for greener pastures.  It's really just about survival now.  I can't afford to work here.  I'm so fucking disappointed. 
 
I'm so tired, too.  Ii'm not getting out of here anytime soon, either.