Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Lunch

Lunch with Audra was what I expected - fishing for information on who's going to do my job when i'm gone!  Not her, that's for damn skippy.  She's incompetant.  I feel bad for her though.  She works for Hades.  I worked for him for a few weeks and told Zeus I coudln't do it anymore.  He's a liar, to boot.  He never takes responsibility for his own actions.  He has no sense of reality.  I really do feel bad for Audra.  She's in a very tough job, but she's being a trooper for the most part.  I'm not sure I would be.
 
Why are people so surprised to hear that I'm upset about having an hysterectomy?  Why is that so surprising?  I'm 34.  I have no kids.  Why the fuck wouldn't I be upset????  Good lord, people.  Get a fucking clue and grow a heart while you're at it.
 
Audra started smoking again.  Now I smell like an ashtray from sitting in her stinky car.  Yuck.