I love his blog - I really do. I want to blog just like him, but I don't have the time. I can't really blog at work except via email and I haven't quite figured out how to post pictures through email. I'll try sometime, but I don't have time to figure it out.
I am on the verge of a mental breakdown here. I am not going to finish what I want and need to finish before surgery. I'll try my hardest and go half insane trying, but I really don't see me finishing everything. I hate that feeling. Saying no to projects is, for me, saying I'm incompetant and incapable. So I continue to say "Yes, I can squeeze that in" when inside I just want to cry. I cried myself to sleep and cried the whole time in the shower. I am freaked the fuck out. I'm not even nearly as freaked about the surgery as I am about what's not getting done at work. I've spent the last half hour or so cleaning off my desk. IT set up my desk for two users, so now I have two computers and no room to pile my junk. I had a HUGE pile in the corner that could no longer be ignored. I'm almost finished with it. I'll to the right side when I'm done whining here.
Turlach had a court appt yesterday. He's worried things won't go his way. I'm sure he'll be just fine.
Today I have to take pictures of Tot and Mario. I think I might see if Tatjana can take Mario's picture. At some point this week I have to go downtown to see the new designs for the website. That will also only freak me out because I'll sit here and worry about who's going to put the site together and why can't we just get it done now. Our site sucks major ass. It's embarrassing to think that people see our website. How we attract new business with it is beyond me.
Ok. I'm done for the moment. I wish I could be more like Mike Doughty, though. I want to write like him!