And I'm sure I'll be the last to leave, too. Today I'm running a monopoly game at a management meeting. Nice, huh? So glad I went to school. I probably shouldn't have worn a sweater - I'm already toasty and I'll be running around sweating like a pig all morning, I'm sure.
I have two brothers. Phelan and Turlach. I live with Turlach. He was so incredably happy last night. He took a bunch of certification exams yesterday and passed ALL of them! He couldn't stop smiling all night long. That's a rare sight, too, because he's usually a big ball of stress all the time. So I was really glad he was so happy. I wasn't surprised at all that he passed his exams. He's very smart but doesn't ever give himself enough credit.
Phelan is a whole other Oprah. He used to be a nice guy. He was always annoying, but he was a good father, brother and son. Now...I wish I knew what happened to him to make him such a bitchy queen. He was always good to his son, Finley. When Phelan and his long-time boyfriend moved to Seattle, things changed a little. Then the boyfriend left Phelan and came back to the state I live in, Phelan became a very different guy. He's spiteful. He's far from interested in being a father. He is pissed that he has to pay child support. This week he's home from Seattle and treating my parents like shit. My parents are saints, and he's an ungrateful shit. I plan to tell him off when I see him on Sunday, but that probably isn't my best course of action. Finley will be there. He isn't sure he wants to see his dad, but it's going to anyway. I would bet money that Phelan fucks it up with Finley. This is his last chance to have a relationship with his son. He fucks this up, he's done.