Just got back from the wedding. Not nearly as trashy as I'd hoped, but the reception will tell the rest of that tale, I"m sure. We have a good hour before we have to leave for that. Turlach took video of the wedding. This was a very very unorganized event. I learned a lot though. I should have taken the advice I read on that tip sheet and wrote a shot list. It was a little chaotic and I worry that I didn't get all of the shots they wanted. I know I didn't. I don't think I got a picture of Wil with Dia'sfamily. I don't think I got a picture of Dia with Wil and his parents. But really...they should have had a better idea, too, of what they wanted. Anyway...taking random looks at pictures I'm very happy with what I did!! Extremely happy. It's still no
t as professional looking as I'd like and I can probably edit some to look so, but they turned out great. I'm thrilled that I didn't need to use raw. I was concerned I'd regret my decision to take pictures in jpg only, but it was a good call. Outside pictures are so much easier as far as non raw settings...at least for me anyway.
t as professional looking as I'd like and I can probably edit some to look so, but they turned out great. I'm thrilled that I didn't need to use raw. I was concerned I'd regret my decision to take pictures in jpg only, but it was a good call. Outside pictures are so much easier as far as non raw settings...at least for me anyway.I can't wait to look at the pictures of just Wil and Dia. I wish I'd done more. I can do more at the reception, though so that's good. I just finished looking at all of them and they are great! I'm really happy!