Friday, August 15, 2008

I Am Sensative

Or am I sensitive?  I don't feel like doing a spell check.  I ran the game for the boss.  One person, Danny, who I thought was a friend got PISSED off at me and won't even look at me.  She wanted me to bend the rules for her.  I wasn't bending them for anyone else, so go fuck yourself.  She said she'd help but didn't show up until a minute or two AFTER THE GAME STARTED!  Whatever.  And I hate that I take it personally.  She makes it personal though.  We just got the evaluation results in and I'm sure that Danny wrote this: "The game was just a game and no one really took it seriously-did you think we would".  Whatever.  Grow the fuck up.  What sucks about me is that I took that personally.  I shouldn't.  It's a comment on the game, not on me.  I have a hard time separating my feelings from work.  I wish I could be better about that.
 
I need to get busy, though.  I have so much to do in the next three weeks.