Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I Am Depressed

I filled out my new medical forms for this year. To have my surgery covered and pay the least amount possible, it's costing me $50 a damn week. I don't know how I'm going to manage with that much less a week. That's ALOT of money. I hope the boss gives me the raise I need. If not, I'll have to leave. I don't want to. I love my job. No matter how frustrated I get with it, I really do love what I do and I love the company I work for. Maybe while I'm recovering from surgery I can do some freelance work and get that ball rolling. If I could make $300-$500 a month freelance, I'd be good. Hell...I'd LOVE to make enough in freelance a month to cover a car payment or rent. That'd be sweet. I just need to get going with all of that. One more thing to stress about before surgery, I guess.