It's not even done. I need to stay and figure out what crap can get done tonight. I just don't have time to breathe. My brother, Turlach, was supposed to have been reimbursed for the tests he recently took and his asshole boss decided to not reimburse him afterall. That's total bullshit. Anyway. As usual, Turlach was depending on that money and now has to borrow from me. I can't say no because I'm completely incapable of it. But I'm pissed. Everyone sees me as a bank. I don't even have a lot of money to begin with. Maybe the wedding I'm shooting tomorrow will actually pay something. I'd at least like an offer to get paid. I said I'd do it for free and I am willing to do that. But some token of appreciation would be nice. I won't hold my breath though.
I was going to wear a dress for it tomorrow but then realized I'd be running all over the place and would hate wearing big girl shoes for the day when I'd much rather wear tennies. So I'm wearing khaki's and a nice-ish shirt. Fuck it. I don't care. It's going to be the whitetrashiest event of the season!!