Thank god! What a long day, but it was definitely fun.
The wedding wasn't really all that trashy, which was very disappointing. My prediction of someone crying came true, but it was abite in the ass because it was me. Dad called to say that his sister died. I'm so sad for my dad. He had 4 sisters and a brother. He has only one sister left, and she's a mega bitch. Dad's family so fucked in the head. He got an email from Thatha's kids that she died. WTF? Who the f does that? For real. That's just fucked up. I don't get it. She died yesterday and he found out this eveing. He must be so sad. Thatha was the oldest. She was 21 years older than dad which made her 84. She found out about a month ago that she had colon cancer. I'm glad she didn't suffer. She was a very funny lady.
I do love this blog!
Oh...back to the wedding. Murph brought this girl Freak. And a freak she was. I was with Amara (who I also just met) and Freak, who Amara and I just met, kissed us, said she loved us like we'd known each other for ever. LOL! It was hilarious. Amara's husband didn't know what to say other than she should have used tongue. ha! Freak was such an idiot too. She's a very philosophical drunk - that's the worst kind. Everything she was saying she thought was so deep and profound. Whatever. Luckily they didn't stay long. Actually I'm surprised at how early Turlach and I left the reception! He wasn't nearly as trashed as I thought he'd get either. He was well on his way, but we left before he got there :)
And now I'm off to bed. Tomorrow morning I get up and go north to see Phelan and his boy. Well...Actually I may not see the boy and that's ok, I guess. I miss him but I'll see him later, I'm sure. Turlach refuses to come with me to see Phelan. It really hurts mom's feelings and he doesn't seem to give a shit. I guess his feelings come before his mothers...that's fucked up. What he doesn't see is that he and Phelan have ALOT in common. They're both very self centered, but in different ways. Phelan is very blantant about it. Turlach is so subtle about it that even he doesn't see it. Luckily I'm the brilliant one and the seer. I've always been able to see through people. It's been a blessing and a curse. I've been able to see through people enough to know to not be friends with them, but I'm also a pretty lonely chic because I don't give people enough of a chance.
Anyway whatever! Time for damn bed!