Well, probably stupid me for not keeping track of my cell phone. But I'd much rather blame Sprint - it's more fun. And why couldn't they send my phone to work. I'll go insane waiting a whole day at work knowing my phone is probably sitting on the front porch. Oh!! What if they need a signature? How long will I have to wait then? Great...now I'll probably never ever never get my damn phone back. The only time I ever really want to talk on my phone is when I don't have it. It's frustrating. Like today I want to call Dad, but can't. No phone. Can't call from work, either. And I want to text Jennifer. Can't. No phone. I want to call anyone and everyone only because I can't. Once I have my phone back, I'll be all "No, I don't want to talk on the phone" and life will be normal. Until then, insanity will ensue.