Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Busses are not for throwing people under

I hate that.  Queenie never keeps an appointment with Gus.  NEVER.  Gus is finally sick of it and told her she's killing him and asked me to reschedule her review with him...again.  She wrote back saying that I didn't do my job and wasn't paying attention to the dates she suggestion (all of which I told her wouldn't work).  She's ridiculous.  Take some damn responsibility.  I never knew it when I was there, but high school really does prepare you for life...because NO ONE EVER LEFT.  Good lord!  Everyone acts like they're in high school and "so and so said this" and "she didn't listen so it's not my fault" and lies and lies and lies.  Grow up people!  I hated high school.  For some reason I feel like I'm doomed to live in it forever.  What did I do to deserve that?!
 
Anyway...still working.  Getting some things done, but not as much as I want.  I have a kind of big deal meeting in the morning with the owner to talk about the company newsletter.  I didn't invite anyone else like I had planned, so he'll just have to manage.  I need to come up with some questions for him, though.  I need to be more prepared than I am right now.  I know I"ll be nervous.  But it's only Gaius.  I need to just get over it and figure out what to ask him.  Maybe I'll record it so I don't miss anything.