I've been whining about my horrible headache. Hyr gave me a lovely neck massage. It was well needed and did help the headache. Yay for that. It's not really gone, but definnitely feels better. I think maybe once I have lunch I'll be ok. Having only yogurt for breakfast is just not cutting it at all.
I'm surprised that I still have $25 in my checking account. Yay me. I need to make a car payment this week and, ideally, next week, too, but let's not get too wild and crazy! I like to keep the evil car company wanting more :)
I'm really just biding time until lunch right now.
I'm surprised that I still have $25 in my checking account. Yay me. I need to make a car payment this week and, ideally, next week, too, but let's not get too wild and crazy! I like to keep the evil car company wanting more :)
I'm really just biding time until lunch right now.