Ok ok, I get it. I should not have taken a break from taking pain pills to remind myself why I'm having a hysterectomy. I can't even concentrate today. I hate taking the big pills. I have two main pain pills: 800's and 650's. The 800's aren't even the big pills because they're basic Ibuprophen. the 650's are a narcotic. I hate taking that one because there's this build up - the first two dont' really work that well. The second set makes me happy and a little numb. The third set completely wears me out and I can't multitask. I don't want to say I get stoned on them, but basically I do. I don't like that feeling at all. The happy part is fun and I get a lot of work done at that time. But that third set....I try to avoid it, but the whole "no pain" feeling is so great that I always take the third set to keep up the no pain thing, but I can feel my face elongating - I know my face gets completely blank like I'm not even there. I really don't like that. I was hoping to avoid the 650's today, but can't - not and keep working.