Monday, August 18, 2008

CHRIS KIRPATRICK...GONE COUNTRY?

Please no!  I love him, but I don't know if I could listen to country just because of him.  I will, but my ears will bleed and that's a bad thing.  I just absolutely adore that man.  I still love Nsync and am not ashamed to admit it.  I busted out my Nsync pen a couple weeks ago.  Keenan keeps stealing my pens and having the nsync one will ensure it's safe from thievery.  Anyway...I even like Justin Timberlake now.  I hated him before.  Lance is no longer in my good graces - he lets his sexuality define him and that reminds me too much of Phelan for my comfort.  Joey and JC are still beautiful and I adore them just as much as Chris.
 
Yes, I'm too old to still like them but I don't care.  I think I'll have to listen to Nsync today at lunch!