Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I Am Unmotivated

But I'm trying!
 
This past weekend I finally got my bottle of perfume from Dennis open after 3 years.  So i've been wearing it.  Today I must have put too much on because it's hurting my nose.  No one has said anything so either they can't smell it or it stinks.  One of the two!
 
I worked until 7:30 last night and will likely do the same tonight.  I get alot more done after hours.  I get here early but it usually takes me a little more than an hour to get my ass in gear and start working.  Today it's taking longer.  I think it's because I only had yogurt for breakfast.  I do better when I have eggs or something.  Maybe tonight I'll buy eggs again and hard boil them.  That worked out well for me before. 
 
Ok.  Need to get busy.  I'm working on Wind Marketing, Sustainable Marketing, picnic shit.  Oh!  The picnic is this saturday and they (the weather people) are calling for thunderstorms.  That sucks!  I hope the forecast changes.  While I'm stressed about the event, I'm also excited for it.  More excited to have it done, but still.  A lot of people will be very bummed if it doesn't happen.  We have 600 coming!
 
Ok really.  back to work.