I hadn't planned on taking a lunch today since I have a pre-op this afternoon. But I'm likely going to come back to the office after the Dr visit and will likely stay until 6:30 or so. So...I'm going to lunch with Danny. Plus she said the magic words: Longhorn! I love that place and who am I to say no, right? Moo moo says the cow, but oh well says Brennan.
I don't feel very motivated today. And though my period has stopped, I still have really bad cramps and pain. It's ridonculous. I don't really feel like taking pain pills, but I might have to. Just the Ibu's though. I'm not in the mood to feel all stoned up this afternoon from the ultracet.
Kehna doesn't hate me, so that's good. She said she's writing me back, so I'm waiting ever so patiently for her to write. I'm sure she's busy at work and it's not easy to write when you're busy. Unless you're me and you take tons of time in between projects to write! But that's a whole other oprah, right?