Friday, August 22, 2008

Late

Friday night.  I'm tired but I know when I go to bed I won't be able to sleep.  I had my pre-op appointment today.  Waste of time, really.  She can't do my STD forms, so I still have to go see Dr W.  He could have done my pre-op and I wouldn't have to pay to office visits.  Pain in my ass.  I need to get into W on Monday.  I have to get those papers signed and process before surgery.  Plus I have three simple questions for him:  How long is surgery, how long will I be in the hospital, how long am I out of work?  Simple simple simple.  Maybe the nurse can answer my questions.  That way I won't really have to see W and pay that cost.  We'll see, I guess, but it HAS to get done Monday. 
 
Lots of pain tonight.  It's annoying as all getout.
 
Picnic tomorrow.  I half hope it'll rain because it's supposed to be 90 and muggy.  YUCK.  I'm wearing my jean skirt and a tshirt.  I hate skirts, but no way am I hanging out in hot weather in jeans.  Hell no!  I don't care how ugly my legs are.  Maybe if it's sprinkly I can move my photo booth to the learning labs.  Tht'd be awesome.  Air conditioning!!  I need to take things for recylcling, too, so I can get entered into the drawing for the TV.  Recycling or donations.  I have three bags of clothes to donate.  That'd be the perfect place to take them.  I think I'll probably just grab one bag though because I don't feel like dealing with three.
 
Ok.  I think my camera is done so I'm off to bed e bye!  Good night, invisable friends!