I had weird dreams. My hands and feet feel swollen. Please shoot me.
In other news....
I'm going to try to update my Museworx profile today. I need to start getting portfolio's together so I can freelance. I really see that as the only way to make it right now. I don't want to burn the candle from both ends, but I don't think i'll have a choice. I don't see Zeus giving me the raise I want.
Let's see...what else....There went my morning! Boss is in early. WTF?
In other news....
I'm going to try to update my Museworx profile today. I need to start getting portfolio's together so I can freelance. I really see that as the only way to make it right now. I don't want to burn the candle from both ends, but I don't think i'll have a choice. I don't see Zeus giving me the raise I want.
Let's see...what else....There went my morning! Boss is in early. WTF?