I hope that if anyone in particular reads this that they won't be upset or mad at me. This is afterall my journal and my personal thoughts. Kehna, you know I love you, but this is just how I feel about Kasper right now.
That said, Frydrik and Florentina bailed Kasper out of jail. I honestly don't think it was the right thing to do. I'm sure it will help his case, but if he doesn't get his ass into rehab I fear that bad or worse things are going to happen. Kasper was always a handful, but was never a bad person. I don't think he's a bad person at all. I think he's a drug addict and ghost of what he used to be and what he could be. If for no other reason, he needs to go to rehab to be a good father. he has a beautiful bright and fun daughter. Frydrik and Florentina have given up so much to bail him out time and time again. This really is his last chance. He can't fuck this up. If he does, there's no way he won't end up in prison for 20 years.
I'm really surprised that F and F could afford to bail him out let alone do it at all. I don't care how high he was, Kasper fucked up in a bad way and desperately needs help. Not help from family, either. He needs rehab. he needs counseling. If he doesn't get these, he'll end up back in jail or worse. I also fear for the safety of all of them if Kasper falls into his old habits.
My family is different than most families. My cousins are all much more like siblings to me than cousins. Kehna has always been and will always be my sister and best friend. Her mom used to babysit me and I've always felt close to her. I'm still convinced that Frydrik doesn't like me much, but that's ok. I'm probably wrong. But I love him, too! He's so dedicated and a hard worker and would do anything for his family. I could be so lucky to find a guy like him to marry. I have TONS of cousins on my mom's side and most of us are really close. There are some that can go fuck themselves because they've decided they're too good to be tight with us, but the rest are all wonderful. So I think it's especially difficult when one of our cousins is in trouble. Most other people would be like "he's just a cousin" or something like that. They don't get that we all helped raise each other. We are nothing without each other. When one of us is down, the rest of us worry, pray and hope for the best.
So....I really hope getting Kasper out of jail isn't a mistake. I fear it is, but I hope hope hope he proves me wrong!